Monday, June 7, 2010

Phoenix Baby Shower

Chris and I drove to Phoenix the weekend of May 21st for our Phoenix baby shower.  My mom flew into Phoenix to attend the shower and then drive back to LA with us. The weekend was so much fun, the shower was fabulous, and the whole trip was absolutely wonderful.  Chris and I felt so blessed to have so many amazing people supporting and loving us during this very exciting time in our lives. Thanks so much to all the Phoenix women that made the weekend so special.  Here are some photos of the shower. I am sad that I don’t have any of the super cute decorations, cupcakes, etc. b/c there were very few photos taken with my camera but am hoping that someone will email me the photos they took so I have some record of the adorable décor and whatnot.







The dinosaurs from Peewee’s Big Adventure on our way home from Phoenix. 


I wanted to stop and get out to take photos on the way home but there was a crazy "storm" in the desert and it was 45 degrees and raining so we just sat in the car and looked at the dinosaurs. The crazy thing is that two days earlier when Chris and I were on our way to Phoenix it was 100 degrees in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment