Monday, June 7, 2010

Coronado


After the shower my mom and I went to Coronado for the week so I could escape our dusty hectic home and so we could spend some quality and relaxing time together. We had the best time and I was soooooooo sad when she left because the week flew by and I hate that I never get to see her. I don't think KK and I did a very good job of taking photos the week we spent in Coronado b/c we were too busy taking long walks, talking, talking, talking, shopping for our house, and enjoying the wonderful weather.
Chris took the train to San Diego the night before my mom had to fly home so he got to spend a tiny bit of quality time with her and then was able to relax and enjoy the weekend with me, Rosie, and Axl. We love Coronado so much but have been too busy to enjoy it lately but are going to make an effort to go much more often once the baby is born. 

At the dog beach enjoying the sun and sand




My belly 28 weeks


 




No comments:

Post a Comment