Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 days Old


Elec is 10 days old today and Chris and I both agree that these past 10 days have been the BEST days of our lives. He is so amazing and every evening before we go to sleep and morning when Chris and I wake up we put him in bed with us and just stare at him in awe.  We cannot imagine life without him. We continue to fall more in love with our baby boy with each passing day and cant wait for you all to meet him.

KK is here for the next two weeks and we have had so much fun with her since she got here. Chris had to go back to work on Monday so I am thankful that KK is here to help and hoping that I can update the blog several times before she leaves since I continue to struggle with this whole blogging thing :- )

Here are a few photos of the hundreds of photos taken these past 10 days ……




 














 




1 comment:

  1. Does anyone else think he looks exactly like Big E's baby pics? He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete