Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Grannie Annie, Papa Park, and Uncle Daniel


So I am either losing my mind, already have a horrible case of mommy brain even though I have only been a mom for three short weeks, am in desperate need of a full nights sleep, or all of the above….. because after my last post Chris asked me why I didn’t mention our wonderful time spent wit his mom, dad, and brother the first week of Elec’s life. I looked at him like he was crazy and reminded him that I published a post all about our time with Grannie Annie and Papa Park right after they left.  I was so convinced that I had blogged about The Parks stay with us that I logged onto the blog to prove Chris wrong.  Well I was unsuccessful in proving my poor hubby wrong because my mystery post was nowhere to be found and I was the one who was wrong.  
I feel horrible about completely spacing and forgetting to blog about the Parks stay with us because Grannie Annie and Daniel were the very fist people to ever meet Elec! Anne got on the first flight into LA when we called to tell her I was in  labor in order to make it for the birth and she, Daniel,  Patty (Daniel’s girlfriend), and my good friend Becca all waited patiently in the hospital waiting room until 11pm at night to meet Elec the night he was born. Grannie Annie and Daniel kept us company at the hospital, brought us yummy food so we didn’t starve, and Grannie Annie made our lives so very easy our first few days home with Elec! She never sat down the entire time she was with us and did countless loads of laundry, kept the house looking fabulous, cooked us delicious food,  and gave Elec lots of love! She even braved the streets of LA all alone in Chris’ car and only got lost one time ! Grannie Annie you are truly THE BEST and I’m not sure we would have survived the first few days of parenthood without you.
Unfortunately Papa Park had to stay in Phoenix to look after Korean Grandma and was only able to fly into LA Wednesday morning only to turn around  and fly back to phoenix tat same evening. Now that is love!
We are thrilled that we have seen Uncle Daniel more these past three weeks than we usually do in a year. He is such a wonderful uncle and so stinking cute with the baby! He even made us this awesome medicine that we wouldn’t have been able to live without  for this medicine Elec had to take four times a day. We love you uncle Daniel and hope you keep coming to visit us ALL the time!!!!!
Unfortunately Papa Park had to stay in Phoenix to look after Korean Grandma and was only able to fly into LA Wednesday morning only to turn around  and fly back to phoenix tat same evening. Now that is love!
We can’t wait for Grannie Annie and Papa Park to come and visit again…we love and miss you very much! We hope we see you at least one a week Uncle Daniel because it is so much fun to get to watch you with Elec!





























No comments:

Post a Comment