Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Aunt Kristin


So I was hoping to get this post up shortly after my little sister Kristin flew back to Texas but of course I find myself blogging about her trip over a week and a half after her departure. So sorry aunt Kristin….your visit meant the world to us and we enjoyed every single minute of your five-day stay (which passed way to fast). Maybe it took me so long to post this because I missed her so stinking much the moment I dropped her off at the airport and felt sad just like I did after my mom left.  Once again I am realizing how hard it is to be so far away from my family now that we have a baby!
Although I felt super sad after Kristin left I am so happy she was able to take time off work and come and stay with us for five days because we had so much fun laughing, talking nonstop, and doting on Elec. I am thrilled she got to the chance to meet him when he was less than 6 weeks old because he grows and changes so much every day.  Elec was such a trooper during Kristin’s stay because we dragged the poor guy all over town, took him on daily walks, did an outdoor “photo shoot” with him one chilly evening, and even took him out to the wine bar one night.  He didn’t seem to mind and was pretty much the perfect baby during her entire stay. Kristin was so adorable with him and got in lots of snuggle time any time we weren’t on the go….which I know Elec loved since he is happiest in someone’s arms. I loved watching Kristin love on him, snuggle with him, feed him, and just enjoy being around him. We love you so much aunt Kristin and hope you come back to visit us very very soon!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment